Check how your website looks in different Internet Explorer versions
- Easy, straightforward installation
- Handy for developers and webmasters
- Install several versions of Internet Explorer in just one click
- Older versions display way too many error messages
- Launching several versions simultaneously can slow down your computer
Testing a website in different web browser versions is a must for all web designers and developers. This is where Utilu Internet Explorer Collection comes in handy.
Just like the Mozilla Firefox Collection we've also reviewed, Utilu Internet Explorer Collection is a pack that includes several versions of the Internet Explorer browser, ranging from version 1.5 up to the most recent one, version 8.0. Also included in Utilu Internet Explorer Collection is a special plug-in created for developers and web designers, the so-called Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar.
Thanks to this Utilu Internet Explorer Collection pack, webmasters and developers can easily check the result of their work in different Internet Explorer versions and make the necessary changes to their design or code. It's also a fun tool to see how current pages would be seen on old web browsers – most of them won't even work.
Utilu Internet Explorer Collection is very easy to install. You can pick exactly the browser versions you're interested in, and then launch the same site in all of them at the same time – though I'd personally avoid this as it can be a real resource hogger.
With Utilu Internet Explorer Collection you can check how your website looks in different versions of Internet Explorer. Perfect for webmasters, developers and web designers!
- Updated Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar from 1.00.2188.0 to 1.00.2189.0 Added the Firebug Web Development Extension for Internet Explorer Improved compatibility with Windows 7 Improved the installer Improved the uninstaller Improved default settings Minor improvements